Tuesday, November 21, 2017

some stories to get out of my system


Whenever i feel fucked up by life i swear almost immediately i can hear David Attenborough’s voice in the background, narrating my thought process & elaborating how i behave through the shitty happenings. Then i don’t feel as miserable anymore & quickly snap out of it😂

A friend of mine recently speaks out how she felt ‘childish’ and ‘immature’ after she went someplace where she sees all other ladies dressed up like proper career woman while she did not. Fine ladies in fine work attire, #makeupgame strong, heels,skirts, coats & what nots- u get the picture. I always think women just love to dress up & will find any excuse to do so- pergi kenduri kahwin or beraya are two popular excuses. Nothing bad with that, to look good can empower oneself & also spread positive vibes. But i feel like telling her that maturity is a state of mind, it always is. It’s never mere outfits or anything you put on (or off). Good looks is a hollow shell without substance. 

Have been dodging them agents all these while because reasons, but now protection seems like a good idea so i fiiiiiinally got myself insured. I’m yet to understand the full policy but did it anyway because (1) financially literate people are all doing it must be right? (2) i trust my agent who’s also my friend. Only qualms i have is about how insurance companies doesn’t regard mental health as a health condition like everything else. I strongly think this needs to change.

I haven’t yet make those big personal decisions in life I think- things where i bet againts massive odds like when choosing life partner or when buying a house. but i can say I already have my biggest regret. I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that someone’s life has ended, due to health complications from a decision made, one which i may or may not have played a role, regardless how small- in shaping. I shatters me to see how the loss affected her loved ones. I can’t even begin to describe how i too share the sorrow, and how guilty i feel. Guilt & remorse- gonna haunts me forever. I am truly sorry...

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.