Thursday, July 26, 2018

if only i can put meme or image here for title


Marie Kondo and the guys from The Minimalist they said something that goes along the line-
 u should only possess/keep things that add value to your life / bringing meaningful sense of joy, other than that discard declutter.

Talking about joy and happiness, the pursuit is ongoing. Living with serious anxiety issues give me a trying time. I mean, this brain is just WILD. I’ve accepted the fact that my brain is wired this way and the troubling throughts aren’t gonna go away, so I try to embrace every one of them with care. Hopefully not gonna let them leave much damage in real life. But they put me under a lot of stress and I read somewhere that stress can be as bad as smoking 22 cigarettes a day, they impact physical health that serious. Well stress-factors really cause the body to change in a certain way. I dont smoke but mentally I’m like just killing it lol.

Also I read somewhere about how we will get sick when we eat foods that’s gone bad, which is a no-brainer lah..makan makanan tak elok ke basi ke, jadi sakit lah. That’s basically the idea of how we will also bound to get sick when we consume bad thoughts. So maybe I’m doing stuffs like exercising regularly and eating well; all this just to offset or mitigate the chaos and battery I self-inflict to my health (mentally) with my anxiety issues. I might develop some stress-induced illness down the road and still die quickly. Unhappiness kills- so people, be happy if u can.

Amidst all this strange lurking feelings of unhappiness and loneliness, I always reflect on my life and count my blessings. One exciting thing is right now I kinda have bit more financial strength after all these years working I can afford the finer things in life. But I’m very afraid if I buy the expensive things that I dreamt about then I realize, I still feel empty. Ah..that's just a total loss.
we are all finding our place or person that we feel we belong.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.