Tuesday, June 26, 2018

HT


Now entering second half of the year, I'm taking a look back.

I think pretty much have went down, felt some interesting feelings (for all its worth), done some notable things. And made some big decisions.


In the first half of this year I secured the purchase of my 1st house due completion in 2020. Got some savings-investment portfolios set up. In other words, got into systematic debts lol.

Also finally getting myself sorted out about some laws that I've been breaking for too long (and keep getting away with it lol). 

The challenge now is to try read the future and prepare/equip myself for what I can foresee lies ahead. Need to be wise and responsible, to live within my means.


I regard these moves as big decisions because they are serious commitments, financially speaking. As for the other kind of serious commitments I'm gearing towards that too. I'm not doing these just for myself.

Keeping my shit together, getting my acts right. Next phase of life is starting.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.