Friday, December 4, 2015

Sometimes I feel like Jon Snow

I think I'm not sure what's wrong or right
anymore I doubt my intuitive decision even after hard thought I still question my own judgment.

People preach about just be confident, trust yourself. I tried a number of times & as I'm trying to muster my courage & soldier on with decisions made there's so many signals from left & right hinting & pressing me in disagreement.

As I'm already doubts my judgement, I always consult people first for second opinions, if people approve then I'll get on with it. But even so, often I found the same people denounce me later on for the actions. This is tiring.

So I dread the obligations to make choice on behalf or evaluate (re: judge) candidates.

Stakes are always high am afraid I might ruin souls that's my utmost fear. I prolly misjudge for I'm a flawed creature with broken sensors that's neither sensitive nor accurate.

way off.

I can't even

Sometimes I feel like Bezita.

Oh idk

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.