Saturday, August 2, 2014

reduced (stand with Gaza)

Salam

In the span of previous couple of  months, I have managed to write down some thoughts into blog posts but yet to be published here. The subject (or at least the root of it) are pictures, accessories, Ramadhan & Raya, and women.

But i have decided to just keep it as drafts..not because I'm experiencing writer's block or have burnt out.

It is because I am reduced to profound grief, and utter dismay following all the sad news that have fallen upon us recently.

The tragedies were aplenty, to name some- MH370, MH17 and Gaza shelling by the Israel-Zionists quarters.

The depth of my grief is unprecedented.. I did not know I can be this depressed and affected by a global incident. The terror that Palestinians experience is still ongoing..

They need our help in all possible means..be it financial, material or solidarity..and prayers..Nothing else inside my life seems more important than their sufferings right now..Every single thing that I think matters- like my good news and happiness, my joy and excitement about things in my life, are actually very trivial and of petty levels..and wound be right smack pale in comparison with what happened in the oppressed land of Gaza..

My personal emotions towards those little personal developments in my life, does not deserve any of my attention before the vivid imageries of brutality and indiscriminate slaughter the IDF and its allies has done to my brothers and sisters in Gaza.

Feels weak. and shaken. and guilty. and insensitively selfish to still be focusing on (and expressing) non-Gaza related personal stuffs.

And I would rather silently mourn in contemplation with the development of the crisis, and refrain from expressing anything personal that does not related (and help) at all with the matter.

I cannot function well and act normal, when the people of Palestines are shelled and killed inhumanely by the Israel-Zionists coalitions.

I cannot be swayed by happy developments or anything to the point of expressing it right away in facebook or blog. Maybe it's just me..being dramatic..but I do feel reduced to sorrow.

Israel-Zionists are murderous bully, a hate-mongering crybaby, cowardly self-proclaimed victim, lowly pile of BS..acting againts all ground of moral values. Their run of terror will soon end, people of the world are beginning to see beyond their excuses games and card plays.

Palestine will prevail and triumph. Israel-Zionists will reap what they sow.

#prayforGaza #prayforIsrael
like seriously, PRAY.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.