Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hope (stand with Gaza)

Just in the previous entry (which was written  <24hours before="" br="" current="" developments="" due="" emotions="" expressed="" i="" israel-zionists="" my="" now.="" of="" one="" oppression="" overwhelming="" palestinians.="" particularly="" reality="" reduced="" right="" state="" the="" this="" to="" world="">

The journalism/report/news sources that covers this crisis are many, and I read them all. Everytime I read and watch one that is skewed towards pro-Zionism, my heart just shattered and I kind of succumbs to denial as I struggle to comprehend the degree of ignorance .

And when I scroll further down to read the comment threads left by others, my conscience was put on a test when I saw those that supports Israeli terror and accused the Gaza resistance ridiculous twisted things to justify the Zionists acts.

My blood boils in anger, but it has been to much so that I end up feeling helpless and utter dismay.

But this evening, on God's will I managed to join the peaceful rally organized by coalitions of NGOs held at Dataran Merdeka, to show solidarity and support in the National level for the brothers and sisters in Palestine-Gaza.

That was like a jumpstart to the shaken me. The rally organizers have few speakers for the stage, sharing insights and encourage everyone as a nation to stand up ad put pressure to stop the Israeli-Zionist cruelty.
Among the speakers were Malaysia Church Council Youth Wing representative (something like that) a medical doctor, a Gaza man and women that happens to pursue PhD in the country, celebrities like Afdlin Shauki, Ella, Hattan, Faizal Tahir.

Early reports says that the more than 50,000 people came to show their solidarity at the rally.


And at the end of the evening, my conscience is - fixed.

Yes it is true, we live in a fucked up world right now. The hidden hands controlled the world.
Only God knows what will happen when these hidden hands feels challenged and threatened. Which is pretty much incrementally building up now.

And we are such an insignificant powerless fraction before their big plans and games.

But remember
أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
"The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely"
- (Surah al-Anfal 8:2)

There's hope. and it is a powerful uncalculate-able element that have so much power.

After yesterday's evening, I know that hope and faith is what I need to focus on.
And for that, it's another part of me that I need to get it fixed. Study the verses of Allah more and more, to educate myself of faith and hope. For that's where the strength are for us to harness.

Just like what our brothers and sisters in Gaza, and the Izzuddin Al-Qassam resistance brigade has shown to us ever so clearly. Al-Quran is their source of strength to defend and fight for their homeland from the obnoxious murderous hate-mongering crybabies of Israeli-Zionist forces.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.