Monday, May 27, 2019

Death


Couple of days before this video came out I had similar thought about life in my normal dosage of routine existensial pondering and such. And during that wondering I also thought about what's there when we die.

Subject like the idea of an afterlife where one will reap what he/she sows is basically the foundation of the lifestyle in religious teachings which believers live by, in hopes for a happy eternal ending- u do good then u get good and vice versa. I have to admit I'm not the strongest believer. I question things a lot and not convinced by the answers I get. However I find the better part in religious teachings (excluding some inhibiting matters where I have qualms ) are morally good and healthy and can serve as a code of conduct to instill some order and harmony in life, without one life's gonna be a unsettling filthy unhappy mess. That's pretty much why I do what I do.

We die 3 deaths, First is when heart stops and brain ceases to function. Second is when our name is said for the last time. Third is when the last person with the memory of us dies.

These ideas are very spiritual, without being bounded to any religious notation. And I subscribed to them closely. In all simplicity, be kind and do good deeds to people when we live so that when we no longer walks this earth, the memories and thoughts about us still echoes in the universe and in a way- we live forever.

So when I saw this video of  Keanue answering the question "What do you think happens when we die?". It hits home. Right in the feels.




No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.