Thursday, April 4, 2019

ichi/shi

Come April, I transcend to a new phase of life- the coveted 30!

Reflecting on life's hits and misses, mentally calculating what's ahead, and
being the fundamentalist when it comes to embracing changes I continue to renew perspectives in
the role of a men.

Recently I finished a book written by infamous Frank Abagnale. Started reading it for a completely different reasons but auspiciously I came to a remark from him that left a profound impression, a timely point as I arrive on my coming of age.

Frank shares what to him, what it truly is to actually be a man.
Verbatim:
It's absolutely have nothing to do with money, achievements, skills, accomplishments, degree, professions, positions, A real man loves his wife, a real man is faithful to his wife, a real man- next to God and his country, puts his wife and children as the most important thing in his life. I've done nothing more rewarding, nothing more worthwhile, nothing that actually brought me more peace, joy and more happiness and more content in my life than simply be a good husband, a good father and what I strive to be everyday- a great daddy.
 A real man, is a family man.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.