Monday, August 13, 2018

I really don’t like night time like this, it brings back bad feelings

Have u ever realize how one can be so unlucky it transcends misery to become funny?
Yeah like how in a comedy (Bean or Chaplin for example) when the actor got into so many unfortunate event the audience finds all that mishaps undergone as amusing and laugh to that. 

Yeah thats me right now. An impressive streak of bad experiences, failed attempts, killed hopes and let downs. Helplessly unhappy and my heart just have to endure the torcher coz what options do i have? At times like this i wish i can cry like normal people coz that might make me feel much better but im cursed with broken emotions so thats another joke on me. Felt like karma slaps like a bitch and laugh at me then slaps some more. 

Im joining the laughing at myself l, the jokes on me. Humor is the only thing that can make bad news tolerable. Shit damn fucking hell i’m sad ahhhhhhhhhh. I hate this but it’s beyond my control so let us just be amazed of how fucked up every thing can be. Hahahaha! Dry sobbing all the way.
Isk isk iskk

gonna take my moment to be sad now, really milking the sorrow. Savoring this pain.
Then put it away & bounce back.

1 comment:

Mohamad Safri said...

Keme.... kau masih berblog! Power!

Disclaimer

All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.