1) Stop being overly apologetic. To be fair others contribute with their imperfections too.
2) Be individualistic now. Yourself matters the most.
3) In this entire world, worse have occured. You're still doing alright.
4) Don't think or feel more than you can handle.
5) Don't hate, for what that you hate inside a person most likely is a trait you carry too- in another setting with another people.
6) Be generous, humble and understanding to other's situation.
7) Plan ahead, with several backup plans.
8) Relax, it's okay to give some slack to yourself & people.
9) Pursue self sustainability first.
10) You're are not entitled to anything from whatever kind of human relationships. So put hopes with caution.
11) Others may not understand your situation like you do. As long as you remember that & take care of yourself, it's all that matters.
All content provided on this blog is for leisure & informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations to any party he may be a part of, or guarentee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Contents are generally individual reflections of thought & stories of the blog.
Thanks for stopping by! you are alright.